WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To improve our website – (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To improve customer service – (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
• To send periodic emails – The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
CHILDRENS ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Velvet Ice Cream will not be liable for any damages or injury that accompany or result from your use of this site.
These include (but are not limited to) damages or injury caused by any…
• Use of (or inability to use) the site,
• Use of (or inability to use) any site to which you hyperlink from our sites;
• Failure of performance,
• Delay in operation or transmission,
• Computer virus, or…
• Line failure.
Keep in mind that we are not liable for any damages, including…
• Damages intended to compensate someone directly for a loss or injury;
• Damages reasonably expected to result from a loss or injury (legally, “consequential damages”);
• Other miscellaneous damages and expenses resulting directly from a loss or injury (legally, “incidental damages”).
Furthermore, we are not liable even if we’ve been negligent or if our authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages — or both.
Exception: in certain states the law may not allow us to limit or exclude liability for these “incidental” or “consequential” damages, so the above limitation may not apply, and you may indeed have the right to recover these types of damages. But in any event, our liability to you for all losses, damages, injuries, and claims of every kind (whether the damages are claimed under the terms of a contract, or they’re claimed to be caused by negligence or other wrongful conduct, or they’re claimed under any other legal theory) will not be greater than the amount you paid to access our sites.
VELVET ICE CREAM COMPANY, INC.
PO Box 588
11324 Mount Vernon Road
Utica, Ohio 43080