- 3 fresh peaches
- ½ stick cold butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup chopped almonds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut each peach in half and remove pit. Place in a greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the butter and brown sugar until crumbly. Add in almonds and cinnamon. Mix together until combined.
- Scoop a large tablespoon of brown sugar mixture into each peach half.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until peach is softened.
- Top with a scoop of Velvet Original Vanilla or Cinnamon ice cream.